Sunday, July 10, 2005

I wish I may, I wish I might, Have The Wish I Wish Tonight

Dear Genie,

If u can grant me 3 wishes, i wish that i was a princess living a beautiful palace with people who treats me like a royalty. A princess will be respected and will get whatever she wants. But than, there will be some consequences.

My second wish is to have my dad to trust me. Trusting is one of most important value to all human beings. Without trust most people wont go far with their life. People will live their live in darkness as no one will trust them and there will be more misunderstanding.

My last and most important wish is to get my freedom. I want my freedom to walk anywhere i want, to talk watever i like, to kiss huever i love, to buy the things that i attracts me, to look anywhere i want, to feel free. I need it to get me away from all this restless-ness and that will enable me to focus on my important task in my life which is my future. Rite now, my future is in my father's hand and not mine.(Logically, it is suppose to be in god's hand)

Can u grant me that wish??

Sincerely,
Elvira